It was instantly lodged into my body

My mother had had a crochet passion. One of the rooms in our house had a table with all of the materials ready to go. One day I was walking by and tripped causing me to fall landing directly on a sticking out crochet hook. It was instantly lodged into my body and after looking at it had no way of coming out. This is when we had to call the fire department who had to cut off the majority of the hook leaving a small piece still in me. Then I was taken into surgery where they removed the last piece

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s